Azure REST APIs are service endpoints that support sets of HTTP operations (methods), which provide create, retrieve, update, or delete access to all Azure service’s resources. You may know, and many of you may be familiar with Logic Apps Consumption REST APIs that are very well documented by Microsoft here: Azure Logic Apps.
But unfortunately, these REST APIs can be applied only to Logic Apps Consumption. There isn’t any official REST APIs documentation available for Logic Apps Standard, and yes, they are significantly different from each other.
What’s in store for you?
This whitepaper will give you a detailed understanding of the following:
- A short introduction to Logic App Consumption REST APIs.
- Comprehensive details about Logic Apps Standard REST APIs:
- Workflow operations, Workflow Runs operations, Workflow Run Actions operations and etc.
- Logic App operations: For example, it provides that you can apply at the Logic App Standard App level.
- App Service Plans: For example, it lists App Service Plan REST APIs operations that are interested in using bind with Logic App Standard.