For more than 11 years, keeping up with the constantly changing Microsoft Integration technologies has been a tough job for those in the Microsoft Integration field. The INTEGRATE conference has been the go-to event for them.
To assist you in remaining at the forefront of the latest developments for the people in Azure and for people moving from BizTalk to Azure, we extend an invitation for your participation in INTEGRATE 2024 – the premier Microsoft Integration technology conference.
Taking place on June 10 and 11 in London, this event provides a unique opportunity to engage with speakers from both the Microsoft Product Group and the global Integration community. Immerse yourself in discussions that unveil novel approaches to positively impact the construction and management of cloud-native Azure/hybrid integrations.
How does INTEGRATE 2024 stand out from other events?
Lots of events talk about cloud and hybrid integration these days, and 2024 is no exception. To answer the question, “Why should I go to INTEGRATE when there are so many other events about cloud stuff?” here are a few things that make our conference special:
While other events cover various cloud providers, INTEGRATE 2024 focuses specifically on Azure, which might be more relevant if your organization uses Azure exclusively.
Even Microsoft-focused events often talk about a bunch of things like Office 365 and Dynamics 365, not just integration technologies. But at INTEGRATE, we stick to the core of integration. Big Microsoft events like Ignite and Build cover a lot of ground, which can be overwhelming. INTEGRATE 2024 is different – it’s a unique event designed for people who are really into Microsoft Integration.
Explore London: If you’re not in London, this trip offers two benefits: you get to explore London and gain knowledge to take home. If you can’t attend the event in person, you have the option to join the sessions from your home. That’s because INTEGRATE 2024 Live will take place at Kings Place, London, and the same event will be accessible virtually from anywhere in the world.
Top 3 reasons to attend INTEGRATE 2024 Live
Last year, over 700 people from all around the world joined our conference, and this time, we’re making it even bigger!
We have an amazing lineup of speakers who will share their insights. You can expect 20+ hours of informative sessions from Product Group members and Azure MVPs.
Attending the INTEGRATE conference live lets you be part of the action, engage in discussions, and gain valuable knowledge.
The following are the top 3 perks of attending the INTEGRATE conference Live,
- Meet Microsoft Team: Connect directly with the Microsoft Product Team to gain exclusive insights into Microsoft’s upcoming plans and engage in conversation and ask your burning questions. Discover how Microsoft is shaping the future.
- Inspiring Conversations: Join a vibrant community of like-minded professionals, reunite with familiar faces, and forge powerful partnerships to propel you forward. We’ll explore cutting-edge technologies, share insights, and unlock full potential.
- Expand Your Network: Unlock opportunities at INTEGRATE. Meet Microsoft Executives, Azure MSPs, and Industry experts. Drive your Azure journey forward with valuable insights, lasting relationships, and new partnerships.
Special Offers for INTEGRATE 2024
We recognize that the cost of attending a live event can be a deciding factor for many. However, attending INTEGRATE 2024 won’t strain your budget, thanks to our ongoing special discounts. Secure your spot now at the discounted rate and enjoy the savings!
Journey of INTEGRATE in the last decade
For those who have attended INTEGRATE in the past, you’re familiar with the significance and depth of each session. To provide a glimpse for first-time registrants, here’s a preview of the major announcements made at the conference so far,
- Native support for Java Message Service 2.0 in Service Bus premium.
- Most anticipated release of ISE architectures in Logic Apps.
- Announcement of BizTalk Server 2020 that landed as a savior for building hybrid integrations.
- Unveiled BizTalk Migrator tool, which became a hot topic among the BizTalk Servers users.
- Availability of two-way communication between BizTalk Server and Logic Apps.
- The integration of Service Bus Explorer in the Azure Portal.
- Sensational announcement of Logic Apps Standard with multiple workflow support.
- Intro of API management authorizations to easily manage access token.
- Introduced Copilot in Power Automate, an AI-powered tool for automation.
- Microsoft Defender to help protect APIs from common threats.
Likewise, prepare to be amazed by revolutionary updates at INTEGRATE 2024!
Excited to attend the conference? Visit the INTEGRATE 2024 page for more details on current offers and secure your spot now!
We anticipate your presence at INTEGRATE 2024, where we aim to deliver an exceptional conference experience for you.