The companies that lift their assets to the Azure Cloud will sooner or later have to deal with major challenges like lack of unified observability and the inability to visualize the data flow or the dependence between those integration services.
All this leads to you spending a lot of time identifying or troubleshooting any serious issues that unexpectedly crop up.
Therefore, having an off-the-shelf monitoring tool is essential to maintaining the health of your integrations.
So, this whitepaper by Steef-Jan Wiggers, Microsoft Azure MVP, will emphasize why modern solutions built using Azure Integration Services should be supported by an operation team equipped with appropriate tools.
What’s in store for you?
This whitepaper will give you a detailed understanding of the following:
- An in-depth look into Azure Integration Services (AIS)
- A guide to attain shift-left in Azure support
- Achieving advanced observability on complex integrations
- The need for end-to-end visibility on the data flow
- Why auto-generate deep technical Azure documentation?